Sunday, November 08, 2009

I M U - I

I know I'm not suppose to tell U how I feel right now. Not because I don't want U to know how I feel about U. Not because U don't want to know how I feel about U. I know that U probably don't want to hear anything from me. And I will be lie, if I said I wish U didn't read this post.

I miss U

I don't want anything from U. I just need to say it (or write it down). I don't care if U don't miss me. I don't care with what she say about U. I don't know her, I don't even know her name. I've known U for almost 10 years I choose to believe in U, even if U lied, I'll still believe in U. I want to believe what we had was real. Even though, it is hard to believe - it is also hard not to believe. I don't ask for your explanation. Once again, I just need to say that I miss U.

This 'I miss U' feeling is torturing me. It is like a chicken pox itch, very itchy but I can't scratch it. If I scratch, it will wounded my skin and leave a scar. I will hold the itch, let it be and it will be gone eventually..

I don't have an intention to compare my feeling to U to an itch. Sorry. I don't know a better comparison for it. Hehehe xP

Anyway, if U happen to read this post, just ignore it. Hopefully, the itch has gone at that time.

PeaceTakecareGoodluck
Erma
8Nov09

2 comments:

monmon said...

mama kmu ini....

i know exactly what u feel....

sob sob...

i know how painful it is for u...

but well, u'll find the answer sooner or later...

^eruma^ said...

hahaha xD tengkyu Mon.. :D hugs hugs