Saturday, January 11, 2020

Writing Again

11 January 2020

So after my last post around 5 years ago, here i am start to fill my blog with my words again.

I started blogging on 2004 —- whoah it was 16 years ago. Somehow before me ver 3 point 5, I stumbled on this page after years.

Maybe it’s sign that I should write again. Probably not for public but for myself. I find reading my own writings very calming.. Ok actually not really calming but it clears my head for what was happened at that time or somehow it’s like a reminder of life, if i could put it that way.

This blog has witnessed me in lots of different stages of life and witnessed me lived in three different countries. Eventhough i never mentioned about my daily life, but my blog reflects what happened in my heart; my words that can not be spoken dan my acts that can not be seen.

I also see changes in how i pour ‘what i felt in my heart’ into words. If years ago I wrote something without thinking and used some ‘not so good’ words, my more recent writings have evolved. Hopefully i can write something wiser in the future while stay true to myself.

So yes maybe i will start to write again :)

Actually i have made a dedicated instagram account for me to upload my writings but up until now i havent uploaded anything yet. Hopefully start to upload something really soon.

Cheers,
Peace TakeCare and GoodLuck
Erma

No comments: