Monday, June 10, 2013

There are times.. there were time..

There are times when i stay up late to work at an office.

There are times when i stay up late to play with my friends.

There are times when i stay up late to study hard.

There are times when i stay up late to clean the house, do the laundry, take care of my son and hub, and other things for my family.

People said that you cant have it all at the same time. That is not the point. I dont mind with what i have done or what i do or what i couldve done or what i will do..

What i have experienced so far, thats what matter to me.

I thank God for the bless and opportunities to experience it all.

Hope there are more times and chances for me to ecperience more blessing in life. Aameen.

PeaceTakecareGoodLuck

Erma
10jun13

No comments: