Friday, June 07, 2013

Farid Iskandar

I dont know him. One thing for sure, whenever his name flashed in my mind, it reminds me of life. How precious it is and lots of blessing that i have received so far.

Now it makes me thinking how come i worked like a pig few years ago for someone else's company but when i try to build my own business i feel soooo darn lazy..

It feels like i dont appreciate my life. Yet i have receiced lots lots lots blessing but i just being a potato couch... ouchhhh... okay not really a potato couch lahhh.. i do things tooo lots of them... i am a mom.. i take care of my son.. my house.. dirty laundry.. dirty diapers.. dirty plates.. to sum it up i do everything... i am a mom.. housewife without nanny maid helper. But still i want to do something productive. Yes i do something productive such as selling stuff online occasionally, translating documents on project basis. But i want more. It seems my ambitious side never really leave me after i became a housewife.

Okay now this post become really absurd and super random. Maybe only me who can understand it. That is okay.. actually i just want to pour what's inside my head. You know lahh a housewife like me have no social life. I have no one to talk to. Sooo whenever i write i feel that someone is listen to me.. eventhough i know at the end the comments below only come from some anonymous who want to sell some products. I dont care hahahaha :D

It's late now.. almost dawn.. time to sleep. As you know, a mommy housewife doesn't get much sleep.. and i need a good one rite now... wish me sweet dreams :)

PeaceTakecareGoodluck
Erma

No comments: